Monday 29 October 2018

Website problems

For the purposes of NZ Rail Maps I have a domain registered which is www.nzrailmaps.nz

This is actually redirected to www.trainweb.org/nzrailmaps which is hosted on a server in the US.

At the moment the company which hosts my domain nzrailmaps.nz, Domains4Less, seems to be having some sort of meltdown (so it would appear) and if you visit the home page which is mentioned above you will just get a page saying the domain is parked. This is actually not true at all.

There is obvously some issue with this company and they have not responded to my queries so far which is not very good so I may have to consider changing to another domain host but this is not what I expected to happen and I don't have a lot of money to spend on domain hosting and it may well be the case that the website address will be down for a considerable period of time until I can sort something out.